We’re expanding and on the look out for new plumbers and apprentices to service a variety of residential and commercial customers.
We’re a family owned and operated plumbing business, servicing Sunshine and surrounding areas.
At Sunshine Plumbing we know how important it is to treat our staff well. You’re the face of our business and we offer a great working environment and top notch package.
How to Apply
About the Job
- Friendly work environment
- A wide variety of interesting work in commercial, industrial, & residential plumbing
- Work van, phone, uniform, RDO’s
- Overtime available
- Wage package relevant to experience
- Current VBA registration
- Current manual drivers licence
- OHS Red Card/White Card
- 5+ years qualified experience in domestic & commercial MAINTENANCE; & new installations;
- Able to pass job fit pre employment medical if requested
- Able to pass drug & alcohol test
- No issues with attaining a current police check (or Working with Children’s Check)
At Sunshine Plumbing we pride ourselves on being top quality plumbers, that our customers are happy to call again. As the face of our business we need the following from you:
- Having good communication & organisational ability; including good reading & writing skills
- Being self-motivated, reliable & taking pride in your work
- Being well groomed, tidy & punctual
- Able to work in a team
- Provide references of previous experience