CALL 03 9311 9511

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)

If you can’t find an answer to your question, please email us on, or call us on 03 9311 9511.

Alternatively, you can find many informative articles on our blog page.

  • Are your plumbers qualified?

Yes, we only employ plumbers that have successfully completed their apprenticeship and passed their registration.  The managing director holds a plumber’s license which enables him to certify the work he has carried out and the plumbers who work under him carry out.  If you’d like to see your plumbers registration card, please ask.

We generally have 1 or 2 apprentices in training with us, they will only carry out work for you that they have achieved competency with and will be supervised by a qualified plumber.

Our plumbers also have valid police checks and working with children’s permits.

  • What are your service areas?

If your home or work place is within 25kms of our office in Sunshine we can help you!!  See the map below but basically from Werribee to Melton, Sunbury, Craigieburn, Greensborough, Doncaster, Burwood and Brighton and anywhere within (inner eastern, inner northern, inner southern suburbs and the whole of the west) we can attend.

We can travel further by prior arrangement and for specialist projects.

  • Do you provide free quotes?

Sometimes.  If you can provide us the information we ask for and a photo of the proposed work we can generally give you an estimate.

Any work that is hidden (below the ground or in the wall that we can’t see) we can only give you a best estimate of time and possible materials.

If we need to do any fault finding or investigatory work, this is not free and we charge for our time to find the fault for you.

We can then provide a quotation to make the repair.

  • What are your hours?

Our standard business hours are from 8.30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.

  • Will you arrive on time?

We will do our best! Communication is really important to us.

Our bookings are generally made within a 2 hour window (e.g. 8.30 and 10.30am) and we can telephone or text you when your plumber is 30 minutes away.

If your plumber is running late or has been delayed by a previous booking, we will let you know.  We may allocate another plumber if available or give you the option to reschedule your booking to the next available time slot that suits you.

Either way, we’ll keep you in the loop.

  • How can I pay?

Your plumber will issue you with a Tax Invoice on the spot and accept payment via Visa Card, Master Card or Cash.

A 1.04% surcharge is applicable for all credit card payments and will be added to the invoice amount at the time of processing.

  • Do you stock spare parts?

Some!  We try to carry the basics with us, but we’d have to drive around in a semi-trailer to carry all pipe types, fittings and spare parts.

The more information you can provide us at the time of the booking, the better opportunity we will have to bring the correct parts and appropriate tooling.

  • What do you do with my personal details?

Nothing other than keep them safe from telemarketers and anyone else!  We follow best practice (Privacy Act 1988) in keeping your records safe and follow the Australian Privacy Principals Guidelines.

We will not sell or give your personal details to a 3rd party unless you require service from a specialist contractor or manufacturers service agent to complete your plumbing work, or your insurance company etc and only at your request.

We are as frustrated as you are receiving unsolicited advertising over the phone, email or in the post!

  • What is a certificate of compliance?

A Compliance Certificate is issued by a licensed plumber to certify the work they do complies with the relevant plumbing standards, codes and regulations and warrants workmanship for 6 years.

Compliance Certificates are raised online through the Victorian Building Authority and emailed out after the work has been completed.

Not all work requires a Compliance Certificate, the criteria and more information can be found here:

  • Is there any sort of plumbing you don’t do?

We do not service continuous flow hot water units, gas heaters, ovens, cook tops.  These are a specialist area. We recommend contacting the manufacturer (eg Rinnai, Chef, Westinghouse) and asking them to recommend a service agent in your area to find someone with experience with your appliance and should have access to spare parts.

Roof tiling

Jetting of drains – we use a specialist contractor to do this.

Solar Panels for electricity

Electrical work

Plastering, Painting, tiling, carpentry etc