Whatever your emergency plumbing needs are, you can rely on us every single time. We’re available 24 hours, 7 days a week, in Sunshine and across the Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
We take care of you!
Quick response, emergency plumbing services Melbourne-wide. Call the 24 hour plumber you can rely on.
At Sunshine Plumbing, our customers’ needs come first and foremost. We know the panic and undue stress that can caused by a plumbing emergency, not to mention the damage that can be done to your home or work.
We don’t mess around with plumbing emergencies, we get things working right, fast. Both residential and commercial, and industrial plumbing emergencies.
- Blocked drains
- Overflowing or blocked toilet
- Burst pipe
- Broken hot water system
- Burst hot water service
- Gas leaks
- Gas emergency
- Roof leaks
- Leaking taps
We’ll get your emergency plumbing problem sorted ASAP.
Call Sunshine Plumbing now on 03 9311 9511.
Types of Plumbing Emergencies
- Kids (or grown ups) leave a face washer over the plug hole in the shower and stay in there so long the water has nowhere to go other than leak through any crack it can find as it can’t go down the drain.
- Hair blocking up your basin or shower waste.
- Blocked sewer or drain discharges outside in the back yard or even worse, in the shower, or bath or over the top of the bowl (poonami!!).
- Flooding in the back yard can also be a blocked stormwater drain, eventually the drain becomes so blocked the water can’t pass through to the council’s drain and away from your property causing a swimming pool or lake in your yard.
Broken & Burst Pipes
- Raining on the inside (water pipe, waste pipe, flooded shower) leak from upstairs to downstairs with water coming through your ceiling or light fitting.
- Gardening accidents (damage to water pipes due to vigorous gardening -shovel or pick through pipe), or water and waste pipes leaking
- Car goes through garden tap, fire hydrant, hose reel Car crashes, reverses into garden tap and water goes everywhere.
- Pipes corrode or joins fail over time. Leaks in walls, concrete, under house, in roof space etc where you can see water leaking from your outside wall or pouring out from under your house.
- A soggy patch, or large puddle growing in the front yard, often a burst pipe below the ground.
Hot Water Systems
- No hot water: pilot outage or element or thermostat failure.
- No hot water: you’ve got a burst cylinder.
- Running pressure and temperature relief valve (more than a bucket a day means you need a new valve, less than a bucket the relief valve is doing its job by relieving the pressure in the cylinder during the heating cycle).
- Blocked toilet.
- Cistern won’t flush (internal fault or no water supply to same).
- Cistern running into the bowl (internal fault).
- You smell gas and call your gas company, they turn off your gas until a licenced plumber rectifies the fault
- Gas leaks are serious and if not rectified can cause fires
- Don’t ask your plumber to turn your gas back on until your leak has been fixed.
Info that helps us
With any plumbing emergency , you can help us by having information ready for us.
- what is the emergency?
- is it located inside or outside?
- is it gas, water, sewerage, or septic?
- A photo can help. This can be emailed or sent through to the text line. But we understand that in an emergency can’t always be supplied.
Providing this information enables our plumber to let you know what they can do for you; especially if you require an estimate of cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to call your gas company. The gas meter belongs to them.
We’re available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Our office hours, where our lines are personally manned are between the hours of 7.00 am – 4.00 pm, Monday through to Friday.
After hours these hours, all calls are immediately forwarded to an “on call” staff member who will instantly be of assistance.
- 24 Hour Emergency Plumber
- 24 Hour Emergency Plumbers
- Emergency Plumbing
- 24 7 Plumbing Services
- On Call Plumbers
- 24 Hour Plumbing Services
What Our Customers Are Saying
When you choose
At Sunshine Plumbing, our customers’ needs come first and foremost. We know the panic and undue stress that can be caused by a hot water system problem, not to mention the damage that can be done to your home or work.
For plumbing assistance, call now 03 9311 9511. One of our highly skilled technicians will be on hand to assist you with your situation ASAP.
Plumbers that are available 24 hours a day
Our offices are personally manned between the hours of 7 am – 4.00 pm, Monday through to Friday. Outside of these hours, all calls are immediately forwarded to an “on call” staff member who will instantly be of assistance. We know how tough it is when your hot water stops working.
We may not be able to replace your hot water unit outside of business hours as we don’t have every model in stock (& neither may our supplier), but do our best to arrange for the next business day ASAP.
Honest Recommendations for your Plumbing
We live by our reputation. We only give honest recommendations to suit your plumbing job. We’re not tied to any dealers or brands, so we provide only the best products and service.
Our aim is to bring to you rapid, efficient and top-tier personalised service for all your urgent plumbing needs, including commercial and industrial plumbing, and home plumbing services across Western Melbourne.
We stay in contact, providing personalised communication.
With over 50 years of experience, Sunshine Plumbing has 5 operational radio-controlled service vehicles on the road, a truck and a mini excavator; all waiting to come to your rescue.
About Working with Sunshine Plumbing
- Read our frequently asked questions that explains our hours, qualifications, business hours and after hours, payment methods.
- We try our best to provide excellent communication with our customers, find out more about how we communicate and what you can expect from our plumbers.
- A bit of info about our family owned and operated business.