The situation with COVID-19 is evolving rapidly. As the Australian Government works towards managing the Coronavirus, Sunshine Plumbing are carefully following the protocols & guidelines as they are advised.
You can keep up to date with them here:
We are providing service during this challenging time with the health, safety & well being of our customers, people & community are our top priority.
What we need our clients to do:
- Notify us if you or your household are in self-isolation or quarantine
- Notify us if you or your workplace have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19
- Respect our decisions as to the safety of our plumbers
- Respect our decisions to minimize or decline non-urgent works while social distancing protocols are in place: priority will be given to emergency works during this challenging period
- Practice good personal hygiene, be conscious of personal space, maintain 1.5 metres distance where possible & avoid hand shakes
What we need our wider supply community to do:
- Minimize visits to our work place, be conscious of personal space, maintain 1.5 metres distance where possible & avoid hand shaking
- Practice good personal hygiene
- Be respectful of the measures we have put into place
- Do not visit us if you have symptoms
What we are doing:
- Monitoring information & providing it as it is available
- Promoting COVID-19 protocols
- Increased personal hygiene & environmental cleaning protocols
- Engaging with clients & suppliers to work together to minimize spread of the virus.